Content Writer & Editor
We are a rapidly growing online marketing startup looking for a Content Writer & Editor to join us at our office in Vancouver, Washington. The successful candidate will have deep knowledge of digital marketing to help increase web traffic and brand awareness through the creation and distribution of high-quality content for a project of Trend Capital, known as Nichehacks. Nichehacks’s mission is to help people become financially independent by developing a new approach to educational services that allow our students not just to learn but to take action.
As the lead writer for the website, your role will be detrimental in creating unique and marketing industry-specific content that will attract and expand our reader base. You will be "the voice" of our company by writing content that aligns with our marketing efforts. If you feel like you are the right fit for this role, you need to apply today!
- Write and edit a wide variety of original and new content - blog posts, guest posts, case studies, video scripts, email, ads, website copy, landing pages, social media posts, and guides. Expected to write up to 10 posts a day (300 - 500 words)
- Editorial requirements include advanced SEO understanding
- Content categorization, development and structure
- Editorial governance keeping content consistent with our brand voice, style, and tone
- Deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives
- Editorial calendar and organization workflows must be developed and managed.
- Measure and report on the results of your content with an eye toward constant optimization and improvement
- Manage all incoming and outgoing content
- Manage communications with the guest post authors
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in English, Marketing, Communications Journalism, or related field
- Minimum 2 years experience writing and editing, preferably in creating marketing copy
- Extensive experience creating strong marketing content for the web, social audience, and marketing campaigns
- Excellent writing, research, and editing skills
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the marketing industry
- Working knowledge of SEO and how it applies to content marketing
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and drive projects to completion with minimum guidance
If you feel like you are the right fit with the right experience for this job, we encourage you to apply! Our company offers great benefits: full healthcare package (medical, dental, vision, life), catered lunch, coffee, tea and snacks, Bonusly points, paid parking, well-equipped and fun office space, competitive pay, and much more! Anyone who joins our team will have a great potential for career and personal growth. For more information about our company please visit www.trendcapital.com.